Re: RFS: flvmeta

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 04:31:42PM -0500, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:

> uscan reports a newer version of the package:
>
> -- Scanning for watchfiles in .
> -- Found watchfile in ./debian
> -- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
>    http://code.google.com/p/flvmeta/downloads/list
> .*/flvmeta-(.*)\.tar.gz debian uupdate
> -- Found the following matching hrefs:
>      http://flvmeta.googlecode.com/files/flvmeta-1.1-r202.tar.gz
>      http://flvmeta.googlecode.com/files/flvmeta-1.0.11.tar.gz
> Newest version on remote site is 1.1-r202, local version is 1.0.11
>  => Newer version available from
>     http://flvmeta.googlecode.com/files/flvmeta-1.1-r202.tar.gz
> -- Scan finished

I have made a decision that I should package an upstream stable version for
the initial debian package first and the beta version could upload to
experimental later if necessary. Therefore, I will update the watchfile to
scan only the stable release. What about your opinion ?

> Your rules file can be squashed a bit -- I'd remove the comments from
> the top ( save the shebang )

Done in my local git repository.

> Other then that, I can't pick out anything. Good use of DEP5 on the
> copyright, it's also lintian clean up to -iIE --pedantic.

thanks :)