Fwd: openscenegraph_2.9.11-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hello,

I have a question regarding the attached e-mail, which I think it's
appropriate to ask here.

I got this email because it's a new package, or what?

This is about the package OpenSceneGraph and I have "DMUA" permission:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openscenegraph.html

The binary files that I tried to upload are:
libopenscenegraph71_2.9.11-1_amd64.deb
libopenscenegraph-dev_2.9.11-1_amd64.deb
libopenthreads14_2.9.11-1_amd64.deb
libopenthreads-dev_2.9.11-1_amd64.deb
openscenegraph_2.9.11-1_amd64.deb
openscenegraph-doc_2.9.11-1_all.deb
openscenegraph-examples_2.9.11-1_all.deb

However I get the REJECTion only on a couple of them -- maybe because their
"binary package name" is different, while the name of the rest of the
packages is the same as in past versions?

Thanks in advance for any reply which might help me to understand the
problem.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>
--- Begin Message ---

Reject Reasons:
manuel.montezelo@gmail.com may not upload NEW file libopenthreads14_2.9.11-1_amd64.deb
manuel.montezelo@gmail.com may not upload NEW file libopenscenegraph71_2.9.11-1_amd64.deb

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.

--- End Message ---