Re: RFS: cr3

Hi, Vadim,

I am not a DD, but maybe my advices will help you to make your package better:

* it is better to create machine-readable copyright-file according to
DEP-5 http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/
* changelog field says, that you want to upload your package to lucid,
but you should change it to "unstable" or "experimental" (you are
uploading to Debian, not directly yo Ubuntu)
* watch-file has a lot of commented code
* source package contains no warnings and errors. But when you use
lintian with "-IE --pedantic" flags after building a package, there
are some of them:
    lintian -IE --pedantic cr3_3.0.43-11_i386.changes
    P: cr3: no-upstream-changelog
    I: cr3: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/cr3/docs/
    I: cr3: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/cr3/skins/default/
    I: cr3: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/bin/cr3 avaliable available
* code compilation complains about warnings, some of them can be
serious (it is up to you)

Cheers,
Anton Gladky