RFS: Cool Reader

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cr3" (Cool Reader 3).

  Package name    : cr3
  Version         : 3.0.43-2
  Upstream Author : Vadim Lopatin <buggins@fromru.com>
  URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
  License         : GPL
  Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
cr3 - e-book reader

  Cool Reader 3 is multiplatform e-book viewer
  with support of TXT, FB2, HTML, RTF, CHM, EPUB, TRC file formats.
  Fully supports FB2 format: tables, footnotes, CSS based formatting.
  Autodetects TXT file format and encoding, and reflows it for easy reading.
  Supports table of contents, search, bookmarks.
  Supports window and fullscreen modes, paperbook-like pages or scroll view.
  Book formatting is customizable using CSS files.

My motivation for maintaining this package is the fact that many users like
to read e-books with this app.

The package can be found on sourceforge.net:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/files/CoolReader3/cr3-3.0.43/cr3_3.
0.43.orig.tar.gz/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/files/CoolReader3/cr3-3.0.43/cr3_3.
0.43-2.dsc/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/files/CoolReader3/cr3-3.0.43/cr3_3.
0.43-2_i386.changes/download

Source code GIT repository:
git://crengine.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/crengine/crengine

Best regards,
    Vadim