RFS: spey

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "spey".

* Package name    : spey
  Version         : 1.0.pre1-1
  Upstream Author : David Given <dg@cowlark.com>; myself
* URL             : http://spey.sf.net
* License         : GPL v2
  Section         : mail

It builds these binary packages:
spey       - SMTP proxy with greylisting, RBL, and authentication

The upload would fix these bugs: 611409

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/spey/spey_1.0.pre1-1.dsc

spey is an SMTP proxy that sits between a real MTA and the outside world
and filters the connection; it's intended to provide a very lightweight
first-line-of-defense against spam, but has other uses (one of my users
uses it solely to provide an easy way of doing authenticated SMTP). I've
had a couple of requests for a Debian package so I feel this would be of
interest to the community.

Note that I'm not asking for this to be uploaded as yet --- I'm
preparing a new upstream release (SourceForge's CVS servers allowing),
and I don't want any Debian package to go out until that's done.
However, while I have some Debian packages in the archive already, this
is my first try at a non-trivial one, so I think I'll need a run up.

It's lintian clean (with one override).

│
│ "I have a mind like a steel trap. It's rusty and full of dead mice."
│ --- Anonymous, on rasfc