Re: RFS: dwarf-ng

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:41:32 +0000 (UTC), Fernando <xnando@cryptolab.net> wrote:

> The package is not present in debian, it is my first commit.
>
> The package can be found on Savannah:
> http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/dwarf-ng/dwarf_0.3.0-1_i386.deb

You need to provide a source package. It would also help if you provided
a description of the package, filed an ITP bug, told us what programming
language it is implemented in, and why you think it ought to be in
debian.   You might find the templates on mentors.debian.net helpful.
To file an ITP bug, type "reportbug wnpp" on your debian system and
follow the prompts.

Hope this helps,

David