Re: RFS: monit (updated package)

Michal, thank you for reply and suggestions.

> Few comments:
>
> - You don't need README.source for 3.0 source packages.
> - Please document why is needed lintian override in
>  debian/monit.lintian-overrides

Done

> - Please rename and document debian-changes-1:5.2.3-1 patch
> P: monit: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
> P: monit: no-homepage-field

Fixed.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/monit

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/monit/monit_5.2.3-1.dsc

> I: monit: spelling-error-in-manpage usr/share/man/man1/monit.1.gz usualy usually
> I: monit: spelling-error-in-manpage usr/share/man/man1/monit.1.gz overriden overridden
> I: monit: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/sbin/monit informations information
> I: monit: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/sbin/monit dependant dependent
> I: monit: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/sbin/monit dependant dependent
> I: monit: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/sbin/monit dependant dependent
> I: monit: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/sbin/monit dependant dependent
>
> You might consider reporting typos to upstream.

It's easy to fix, but definitely should go upstream.

> I: monit: possible-documentation-but-no-doc-base-registration

There is no documentation, except manpage.