Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package for experimental)

Tony Houghton <h@realh.co.uk> writes:

> On 14/01/11 02:49, Kan-Ru Chen wrote:
>> Tony Houghton<h@realh.co.uk>  writes:
>>> I found some build issues in the mean time, although most of them didn't
>>> affect Debian, so I've upgraded the upstream version as well as merged
>>> the problem changelog entries.
>>
>> Builds fine here.  Could you also update the debian/changelog to include
>> changes about the Vcs-*, new depends and removed patches.
>
> OK, I've replaced it with one with the same version but with these added
> changelog entries:
>
> * debian/control:
>   + Updated Vcs-* fields to git repository.
>   + Added binary dependency on librsvg2-common.
> * Removed debian/patches:- all merged upstream.

OK. When I was doing the final test, roxterm existed immediately after
launch. 1.18.5-3, however, has no such problem. I suspect it's only my
environment, x86_64-linux-gnu. Do you have any clue?

> PS I forgot to make sure my last message went to the list instead/as
> well, sorry about that.

Never mind.

--
A badly written book is only a blunder. A bad translation of a good
book is a crime.