RFS: gridwars2

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gridwars2".

* Package name    : gridwars2
  Version         : 9.3.2006-1
  Upstream Author : Marco Incitti <mark@incitti.com>
* URL             : http://gridwars.marune.de/
* License         : None
  Section         : non-free/games

It builds these binary packages:
gridwars2  - simple arcade style 2D shooter

The package appears to be lintian clean. However there are two lintian
overrides relating to policy violations that cannot be avoided.

The upload would fix these bugs: 609495

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I enjoy playing this fun
little game and would like it to be included in Debian.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/g/gridwars2/gridwars2_9.3.2006-1.dsc

This is my first non-free package so it might need a thorough review
before upload.

Kind regards
 Christopher Baines