Re: RFS: wmaker (try 2)

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Rodolfo kix Garcia <kix@kix.es> wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> please, see the comments to your mail below. IMO this comments are fine,
> but there are more important things:
>
> 1. Can you sponsor me to upload the package?

Yes, I'll sponsor it, but I need to spend more time looking at it (I
really haven't looked too closely yet)

> 2. What do you think about libwmaker0-dev?

Both packages appear to be orphaned (NMUed a long time ago and no
maintainer activity for the past 5 years...)
We need to investigate the rdepends of all the libraries and file a
transition bug with the release team before uploading if needed.

Don't worry about uploading ASAP. I'm going to be busy for a few days
anyway and this is going to take some time to properly investigate and
rebuild rdepends (if necessary).

~Scott