RFS: boot-repair

Dear mentors,

I am new here.
I am looking for help to upload my package "boot-repair" and its librairies. (total of 5 binary packages)

It has already been used by thousands of Debian&Ubuntu users for ~2years via my PPA,
and i read that Canonical plans to integrate it into Ubuntu 12.04 CD (i think deadline is mid-January).

 * Package name    : boot-repair
   Version         : 3.02
   Upstream Author : Yann Mrn (yannubuntu@gmail.com)
 * URL             : https://launchpad.net/boot-repair
 * License         : GPLv3
   Section         : admin

Quick solution: upload these 5 packages separately (Lintian clean):
http://mentors.debian.net/package/boot-repair
http://mentors.debian.net/package/clean
http://mentors.debian.net/package/clean-gui
http://mentors.debian.net/package/clean-ubiquity
http://mentors.debian.net/package/os-uninstaller

Alternative: group them into 1 package, by making the "boot-repair" package build the 5 binary packages.
Alessio kindly suggested a method ( http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=636977 ), but i don't know
 how to do it, so any further help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Yann MRN