Re: RFS: nbc (2nd try)

Hi Slavko,

Slavko wrote:
> Dňa Sun, 25 Dec 2011 22:59:15 +0100 Benoît Knecht <benoit.knecht@fsfe.org>
> napísal:
>
> > You should also add '+dfsg' (or arguably '~dfsg') to the upstream
> > version (so that your package version would be '1.2.1.r4+dfsg-2'). Also,
> > I think you should document that change in the Source field of
> > debian/copyright's header paragraph rather than debian/README.source.
>
> done
>
> All suggestions from you are included and mentioned in changelog by order
> from your initial post.
>
> i uploaded the new package version http://mentors.debian.net/package/nbc
>
> Alternatively, it can be downloaded with dget using:
>
>   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nbc/nbc_1.2.1.r4+dfsg-3.dsc

I don't have time to fully review this new version now, but from a quick
look at it:

  - Version number should be 1.2.1.r4+dfsg-1.

  - In debian/changelog, you use the word 'while' when you mean (I
    guess) 'because'. Likewise, there are some typos in the Source field
    of debian/copyright ('rwmoved', 'sorces', etc.)

  - The comments in debian/nbc.1 are not useful, you should remove them.

That's it... for now ;)

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht