Re: RFS: nbc (2nd try)

Hi,

Dňa Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:22:57 +0100 Benoît Knecht <benoit.knecht@fsfe.org>
napísal:

> May I ask again why you're installing it as documentation, and not as a
> regular udev rule? The latter seems more convenient to me, but maybe I'm
> missing something.

I am not sure, it is some months ago, but perhaps for lack my knowledge
about udev. Now i did it by dh_installudev.

> Did you try contacting the author of the man page? Presumably, it is
> licensed under the MPL, just like the rest of bricxcc, but since it
> wasn't written by the author of bricxcc, it's worth confirming.

i contact him and author tell me that i have to use nbc package licence as
this is included in this package. I did paragraph for this in copyright
too.

> As Guido pointed out, that license isn't free unfortunately.

i wrote to both authors, the nbc and GIFImage. I will wait some time to
response. But when no change will happen, what about moving this package
to non-free section? It will be enough?

Now i go to study how to do ITP ;-)

regards

--