Re: Howto create a Repo?

Hello!

Grazie mille Teus :)

So I rebuilt a source package and I sent him to mentors.debian.net.
"
Successfully uploaded otf-pecita_3.2-3.dsc to mentors.debian.net for mentors. Successfully uploaded otf-pecita_3.2-3.tar.gz to mentors.debian.net for mentors. Successfully uploaded otf-pecita_3.2-3_source.changes to mentors.debian.net for mentors.
"
In case, I also posted on my web site:
"
    http://pecita.eu/unstable/otf-pecita_3.2-3.dsc
    http://pecita.eu/unstable/otf-pecita_3.2-3_source.build
    http://pecita.eu/unstable/otf-pecita_3.2-3_source.changes
    http://pecita.eu/unstable/otf-pecita_3.2-3_source.mentors.upload
    http://pecita.eu/unstable/otf-pecita_3.2-3.tar.gz
"
I still do not understand if I did the right thing and what I should have to do now?

Saluti,
Philippe