RFS: minidlna (new upstream version)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "minidlna".

 * Package name    : minidlna
   Version         : 1.0.22+dfsg-1
   Upstream Author : Justin Maggard <jmaggard@users.sourceforge.net>
 * URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/minidlna/
 * git             : git://gitorious.org/debian-pkg/minidlna.git
   git-web         : https://gitorious.org/debian-pkg/minidlna
 * License         : GPL-2
   Section         : net

It builds those binary packages:

minidlna   - lightweight DLNA/UPnP-AV server targeted at embedded systems

This is a new upstream version, and fixes the following two bugs:

 * http://bugs.debian.org/643636
   (Please Build-Depends on libjpeg-dev, not libjpeg62-dev)
 * http://bugs.debian.org/650328
   ('/etc/inid.d/minidlna status' always reports minidlna is not runing)

Here's the list of changes since 1.0.21+dfsg-1:

 * Imported Upstream version 1.0.22
 * Make sure '/etc/init.d/minidlna status' reports the correct status
   (Closes: #650328)
 * DEP-5 debian/copyright:
   - Space-delimited list in Files headers
   - Bump Format URL to revision 213 (no changes)
 * Build-Depend on libjpeg-dev instead of libjpeg62-dev, as part of the
   transition from libjpeg62 to libjpeg8 (Closes: #643636)
 * Document the 'listening_ip' configuration option
 * Add a Description and rewrite the Short-Description of the init script
 * Depend on lsb-base (required by the init script)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/minidlna

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/minidlna/minidlna_1.0.22+dfsg-1.dsc

Cheers,

--