Re: RFS: scorched3d (fixes FTBFS #650579)

On 12/12/2011 04:03 AM, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:

> Your package reverts an earlier change:
>
>  scorched3d (43.2a.dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low
>
>    * Team upload.
>    * Prepare for libjpeg8 transition and build-depend on libjpeg-dev instead of
>      libjpeg62-dev.
> -  * Temporarily override lintian error on embedded GLEW library in scorched3c.
> -    We will fix this in a later upload.
>
> - -- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <fuddl@debian.org>  Tue, 19 Jul 2011 19:19:05 +0200
> + -- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <fuddl@debian.org>  Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:12:00 +0200

This change is not in the VCS ate
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-games/scorched3d.git.  It looks like the
change was made outside of source control and not committed before
uploading the source.

I could add a lintian override for the warning to reproduce the change.
 Would this be good enough?

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@bregmasoft.ca>