Re: RFS: pidgin-privacy-please
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFS: pidgin-privacy-please
- From: Stefan Ott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 06:01:57 +0100
- Message-id: <CAOk=tPQOz39aFMjhZvPDdJBEuR+yxLdndb3Q8ZpE0FuL=65L7A@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAOk=tPREMhVkWqZ2W8eUzjCdKjYv1rkn6uf8jOqnMSyvxBocgg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAOk=tPTiRSqmnT=ebh0naTX1vFFgVsmhi4ss31LdPXpqMtwiNA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAOk=tPQ=iHfS7ropyuSyv56PszL_kw8PRvAMWZMMM8yAQq9=Mw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOk=tPTZZNBMPZEYUps6fPj-ZkT-h-s+56-V9HcYLLcqjFxuWw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOk=tPREMhVkWqZ2W8eUzjCdKjYv1rkn6uf8jOqnMSyvxBocgg@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 14:55, Stefan Ott <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 18:04, Stefan Ott <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks for noticing. I re-uploaded the package with a corrected
>>> version of debian/copyright.
>> Ah btw, I forgot to mention that this package is already in Debian.
>> The reason why I'm looking for a sponsor now is that my previous
>> sponsor is no longer a Debian Developer.
Bummer, I'd completely forgotten about this one. I noticed a comment
on mentors.dn, fixed the package accordingly and re-uploaded.
Further comments and/or uploads would be highly welcome.
"You are not Grey Squirrel?"