Re: RFS: Planner (orphan package)

Hi Josue,

> and I can not reproduce the bug.

Strange, it was annoying me for a while so I could only build using pbuilder
(slow) but not using debuild.

It was failing with python-gtk2-dev 2.17.0 and installation of 2.24.0 fixed
the problem for me.

> Dmitry could you provide more information in order to try to reproduce
> the bug?, maybe a build log or the exact version of the build dependencies
> installed.

Actually I'd like to join the party so I already sent to you patch for this
problem together with 4 other patches. :)

> Gergely and Dmitry thanks for your interest and help in this package.

No worries, you're welcome.

Cheers,
Dmitry.