RFS: nuitka

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nuitka".

 * Package name    : nuitka
   Version         : 0.3.16pre2-1
   Upstream Author : Kay Hayen <kayhayen@gmx.de>
 * URL             : http://nuitka.net
 * License         : GPLv3
   Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

nuitka - Python compiler with full language support and CPython compatible

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/nuitka

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nuitka/nuitka_0.3.16pre2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. I believe it relatively is simple package. No real compile time dependencies. Pure Python.

At run time, it uses g++ and Scons, without the user noticing. There is a inline copy of Scons, which is removed from the binary build, and it has been reviewed on Debian Python list somewhat.

It is of course lintian clean, and I am willing to be a good upstream, and have so far made already all known modifications to fit better into Debian.

Yours,
Kay Hayen