Re: RFS: clfswm/20111015.git51b0a02-2 (3rd try)

"Desmond O. Chang" <dochang@gmail.com> writes:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "clfswm".

Looks fine, and will upload as-is. A couple of suggestions for the
future, however:

You could simplify debian/rules by using an .install file to install
/usr/bin/clfswm: Move debian/clfswm.sh to, say debian/bin/clfswm, and
put "debian/bin/clfswm /usr/bin/" in debian/clfswm.install. That'll do
the right thing, and you have one override less!

Also, the manpage could be put into debian/clfswm.manpages, and instead
of building it in an override target, build it at, well, build time, by
overriding dh_auto_build, or similar.

I think these would make your debian/rules a tiny bit nicer.