RFS: gemrb

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gemrb".

 * Package name    : gemrb
   Version         : 0.6.6-1
   Upstream Author :
<http://gemrb.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=gemrb/gemrb;a=blob;f=AUTHORS;hb=HEAD>
 * URL             : <http://www.gemrb.org>
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : games

It builds those binary packages:

gemrb - portable open-source implementation of the Baldur's Gate engine
 gemrb-data - data for the portable open-source implementation of the
Baldur's
 gemrb-docs - docs for the portable open-source implementation of the
Baldur's
 gemrb-libs - libraries for the portable open-source implementation of
Baldur's

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/gemrb

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gemrb/gemrb_0.6.6-1.dsc