Re: RFS: git2cl

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:

> I'm looking for sponsor for my package git2cl

Since I use this for some upstream projects, I took a look.

I would upload it, but your debian/copyright is missing 2 copyright
holders from the code copied from cvs2cl.

Some other things you might want to take care of:

The license grant in the git2cl script contains an incorrect address
for the FSF, please send upstream a patch for that.

Please forward the manual page upstream.

I would suggest to use Section: vcs instead of utils.

The package description needs a review for grammar and spelling,
please contact the debian-l10n-english list.

There is one warning from perlcritic, not sure if it is appropriate to
fix it though:

"return" statement with explicit "undef" at line 71, column 5.  See
page 199 of PBP.  (Severity: 5)

Once the package reaches the archive, please add debtags for it and
also a screenshot of typical usage.

http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/edit.html?pkg=git2cl
http://screenshots.debian.net/upload

--