Re: RFS: git2cl

Hi Antonio,

Sorry for delay.

Please help me to understand the issue a bit better:

The number of spaces between Name and Email - is it significant?
As far as I can see GNU documents do not say if there should be one or two
spaces. (However in their example I see two spaces)
Is this important for you?

To summarize your experience:

git2cl:

        * put one space between Name and Email
          ('git log --pretty' command put two spaces)

        * show list of changed files
          ('git log pretty' don't)

Regards,
Dmitry.