Re: RFS for

Paul Elliott <pelliott <at> blackpatchpanel.com> writes:

> Thank You for looking at it.

Sorry, only got a chance to look at over the weekend.  Both packages are looking
good but I do have some questions.  Why is the data in
/usr/share/libswe/users/ephe and not directly in /usr/share/libswe?  Does the
library require it somehow?  If not (and I doubt if it does) it should be
changed for aesthetic reasons IMO.  Also is there anyway you can avoid the
dependency on libreoffice for converting the .doc files?

If these issues cannot be resolved it isn't a huge deal.  The package is
otherwise ready to go.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>