RFS: libjreen (2nd try, 11 days later)

Since I got no response, neither positive, nor negative, I'm retrying
my sponsorship request.
Please, forgive me, if you are get bored by the letter, but I would be
very thankful if one could review and upload this package.
You can see the package description in the quotation below.

Best wishes and have a nice day,
Vsevolod Velichko