RFS: flashcache

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flashcache".

 * Package name    : flashcache
   Version         : 1.0+git201109221219-1
   Upstream Author : Mohan Srinivasan et. al. (for Facebook)
 * URL             : https://github.com/facebook/flashcache
 * License         : GPL-2 / BSD-2-clause
   Section         : kernel

It builds those binary packages:

flashcache-dkms - write-back block device cache for Linux (DKMS version)
flashcache-utils - write-back block device cache for Linux (user space
utilities)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/flashcache

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/flashcache/flashcache_1.0+git201109221219-1.dsc

Note: The package builds a source only DKMS kernel module which is
installed at the installation site, and binary utils. It's not very easy
to find documentation on DKMS kernel module packages. If any of you have
more experience with them than I do, please let me know about problems
with it.

Moreover the DKMS package is arch: all but /really/ should be arch:
linux-all if we only would support that. It was tested with both, kernel
3.0 and 3.1.

The Lintian warnings about hyphens used as minus sign are legit but
appear to be a problem in the tool creating them.

I am Debian Maintainer (DM). Upon your choice as sponsor, you eventually
can get get rid of me annoying you with sponsoring requests by letting
me set DMUA anytime in future.

This package is team maintained. I got a lot of help by Dmitry in the
past. Some of you might remember of having already heard of the package
in the past on this list. :)

- --
with kind regards,
Arno Töll