RFS: mosh (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mosh".

 * Package name    : mosh
  Version         : 0.2.7+dfsg-1
  Upstream Author : Taro Minowa <higepon@users.sourceforge.jp>
 * URL             : http://mosh.monaos.org/
 * License         : BSD-2-clause
  Section         : lisp

It builds those binary packages:

mosh  - fast R6RS Scheme interpreter
 mosh-doc   - fast R6RS Scheme interpeter - reference documentation

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/mosh

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mosh/mosh_0.2.7+dfsg-1.dsc

Note to potential reviewers: you may find my past RFS interesting.
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/06/msg00227.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/07/msg00291.html

I have patched the source to avoid the requirement to use a patched
libgc, so mosh now links against system libgc.
The debian/rules performs a 2-pass build: it bootstraps once using
precompiled images, then builds itself with patches using the
interpreter built in stage 1.
Lintian overrides are documented in their respective files.

Cheers,
--
David Banks  <amoebae@gmail.com>