RFS: bibledit-gtk

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bibledit-gtk".

Package "bibledit" has been in Debian for a long time:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/gnome/bibledit

Upstream, that is me, changed the name from 'bibledit' to 'bibledit-gtk'.

 * Package name    : bibledit-gtk
   Version         : 4.4-1
   Upstream Author : teusjannette@gmail.com
 * URL             : bibledit.org
 * License         : GPLv2+
   Section         : gnome

It builds those binary packages:

 bibledit   - transitional dummy package to bibledit-gtk
 bibledit-data - transitional dummy package to bibledit-gtk-data
 bibledit-gtk - Bible translation tool
 bibledit-gtk-data - documentation and data for bibledit-gtk, a Bible translation tool

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/bibledit-gtk

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bibledit-gtk/bibledit-gtk_4.4-1.dsc

Once this has been uploaded, I will start the procedure to become the maintainer of
this package. If this works out, there will be no more need of a sponsor for this
package.

Kind regards,

Teus Benschop