Re: RFS: blogofile (2nd try)

Andreas Rütten <AndreasRuetten@gmx.de> writes:

> It builds those binary packages:
>
> blogofile  - Static website compiler and blog engine
> blogofile-converters - Blog converter collection for Blogofile

Please re-write the synopses to follow the best practices in the
Developer's Reference §6.2.2.

In particular, the synopsis should use capitalisation appropriate for
use within a sentence; which in this case means both the above synopses
should not start with a capital letter.

--
 \           “Anything that we scientists can do to weaken the hold of |
  `\        religion should be done and may in the end be our greatest |