RFS: gnomeradio - upload to solve RC bug

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for gnome radio, I've asked my usual sponsor for
this package, but considering the importance of the bug I try to find a
sponsor asking someone here. The package applies some patches for the
gnome3 migration.

 * Package name    : gnomeradio
   Version         : 1.8-2
   Section         : sound

It builds those binary packages:

gnomeradio - FM-radio tuner for the GNOME desktop

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnomeradio/gnomeradio_1.8-2.dsc

Cheers,
Francesco Namuri

--