Re: RFS: php-pecl-http - extended HTTP support for php5

Hi,

On Thursday, November 10, 2011 10:53:44 PM Peter Pentchev wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my new package "php-pecl-http".

I am not a Debian Developer, so I cannot upload/sponsor, but I would like to
vote +1 for that packge :-).

I've looked over it and found a few things:
* The get-orig-source target is really strange.
** It only works from the debian/ directory
** It removes some files without -f that simply aren't there
** It appears to repackage the source tar
* I couldn't get your debian/watch file to work, this one works:
	http://pecl.php.net/package/pecl_http \
	  /get/pecl_http-([\d\.]*).tgz  debian
* Consider using a machine readable debian/copyright file. Doc is here:
	http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/
and an example of a file I recently wrote:
	http://git.fsinf.at/apt/restauth/blobs/master/python-
mimeparse-0.1.3/debian/copyright

greetings, Mati

--
me on twitter: @mathiasertl | soup: http://soup.er.tl
I only read plain-text mail!  I prefer signed/encrypted mail!