uploaded package as if it belong to someone else

Hi Mentors,

Just wanted to share a peculiar situation with package upload:

Recently I uploaded a package to mentors for review, but it didn't
show in http://mentors.debian.net/packages/my

(Fortunately I could get a URL for .dsc file from confirmation email
so it wasn't much of a problem apart from being unable to delete the
package)

I just found where did it go.

It turned out that some time ago Andreas Beckmann packaged the same
thing and posted it to mentors.

Probably because my package name is the same as his (and his package
is still there) my upload goes to page
http://mentors.debian.net/package/r8168
where my version 8.026.00-1 looks like if it was uploaded by him.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or expected but unforeseen behavior.

Regards,
Dmitry.