Re: RFS: python-ipcalc [update]

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@wrar.name> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 02:31:36PM +0000, mezgani ali wrote:
> updated but still have a warning, please take a look at it
Your diff.gz creates python-ipcalc-0.3/pkg-info.
Please can you explain me this point ?
What is the problem with diff.gz ?
Patch headers should be in DEP-3 form, though this is not a requirement.
done
License issues still exist.
done
README.source seems redundant.
done
Description still contains lowercase letters (and paragraphs should be
separated by an "empty" line).
done
Homepage is 404.

done