Re: RFS: python-ipcalc [update]

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 12:49:32PM +0000, mezgani ali wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-ipcalc".
>
>  * Package name    : python-ipcalc
>    Version         : 0.3-2
>    Upstream Author : Wijnand Modderman <wijnand@freecode.nl>
>  * URL             : http://dev.tehmaze.com/projects/ipcalc
> <http://us.generation-nt.com/redirect.html?url=VDsCc1MhB3BQP1UoDS0GYQBlAHBWfVclATdValtjDWAMcVU1AChbP1BqBDtdfQFyBnQNZAVqAmFTY1JxVXMBIlQ6AndTNgdhUGlVZA%3D%3D>
>  * License         : MIT
>    Section         : python
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> python-ipcalc - perform IP subnet calculations
>
> To access further information about this package, please visit the
> following URL:
>
>   http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-ipcalc
>
> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>
>   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-ipcalc/python-ipcalc_0.3-2.dsc
I: python-ipcalc source: quilt-patch-missing-description network.patch
I: python-ipcalc source: quilt-patch-missing-description hex_toipv4.patch
W: python-ipcalc source: patch-system-but-direct-changes-in-diff pkg-info

Current Standards-Version is 3.9.2.

The extended description starts with a lowercase letter.

"The Debian packaging" including patches is GPL3 while the software itself
is MIT so the resulting product must be GPL3. Years in the copyright do
not include 2011.

--
WBR, wRAR