Re: mentors.d.o

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 09:28:42AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:07 AM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>
> > On this specific point, have you discussed the matter with DSA yet? I'd
> > be very useful to know if they have technical objections on "adopting"
> > the maintenance of the service or not.
>
> The site is currently maintained by Debian members and non-members, we
> should wait until the non-members become members before doing this.

FYI I spoke to DSA yesterday to see if this is an issue. They informed
me that non-members can get guest access to machines in order to
comaintain services, but that they should be working towards becoming
members at some point.

So if there is appetite amongst the current mentors maintainers then it
can be done.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]