Re: RFS: shedskin

* Paul Boddie <paul@boddie.org.uk>, 2011-11-02, 01:12:
I suppose that the following is asking a bit much...

Files: shedskin/lib/(itertools|heapq).?pp

...but surely the following should be OK:

Files: shedskin/lib/itertools.?pp shedskin/lib/heapq.?pp

That's right.

You probably want to add a paragraph about files in debian/ directory to the copyright file.

OK, but I did have a comment like this...

Comment: This package was debianized by Paul Boddie <paul@boddie.org.uk>.

Comments are... well, comments. Copyright files in DEP-5 format are supposed to be machine-interpretable, and according to yours, the debian/ directory is "Copyright 2005-2010 Mark Dufour".

Note that older versions of DEP-5 were explicit about how (past) maintainership should be documented:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/dep/web/deps/dep5.mdwn?r1=166&r2=173

--
Jakub Wilk