Re: RFS: python-snappy

2011/11/1 Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>
* Shell Xu <shell909090@gmail.com>, 2011-11-01, 10:48:

I fixed all other problems, except python3 packaging. Do I have to make two different source packages to make python-snappy and python3-snappy?

No.

dh_python2 not work with more than one binary package in one control file.

dh_python2 does work with multiple binary packages. But, as the name suggests, it's for Python 2.X packages. For Python 3.X packages, there's dh_python3.

Yes, I used dh_python2 and dh_python3 separately, everything is OK. But I wanna make python-snappy and python3-snappy in same source package. At this time, neither of them work.
So I wanna know if there has a way which can use dh_python2 and dh_python3 in same source package.

--
Jakub Wilk