berlios closing; where should my projects escape to?

Perhaps this is offtopic, but there are so many packagers here, perhaps I can
find an answer.

Berlios is closing, I have two small projects, GPLed, that use subversion and
publish tarballs, where should I go?

I looked at sourceforge, but they are always sending me adds. Too comercial
for my taste.

I signed up at savanah, but they have not even assigned my two create project
requests even though their automated system says they should have been done 5
days ago. No one responds to me.

I must move my projects before berlios closes.

Any suggestions?

Thank You.

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J