Re: RFS: pygame

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Vincent Cheng <vincentc1208@gmail.com> writes:
>> All right, repacked and re-uploaded to mentors.d.n:
>>
>> $ dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pygame/pygame_1.9.1release+dfsg-2.dsc
>
> I am not an expert on python packages, but it looks okay to me with one
> exception: debian/rules hardcodes python versions (2.6 and 2.7).  This
> should ideally not be done and I can see two ways to avoid this: either
> create the symlink before running setup.py so that it will be installed
> the normal way (remember to remove it later), or use shell globbing to
> match $(CURDIR)/debian/python-pygame/usr/lib/python* instead of giving
> explicit versions.

Fixed.

> If you list lib/freesansbold.ttf in d/copyright, please mention that it
> was removed from the upstream tarball (and why).

I removed the entry for lib/freesansbold.ttf, since (as far as I
understand) debian/copyright only documents the license/copyright
status of files in the source package, and freesansbold.ttf is no
longer in the source package itself.

Package re-uploaded to mentors.d.n and ready for another review, at
your leisure. Thanks!

$ dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pygame/pygame_1.9.1release+dfsg-2.dsc

Vincent