Re: RFS: psi-plus

I forgot to note that this is just bug-fix update of package with very small changes:

psi-plus (0.15~svn3910-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * File debian/control was updated:
    - removed dependence from non available package psi-plus-icons
      (Closes: #640399, #640723)
    - added additional fields Vcs-Svn and Vcs-Browser
  * Removed useless file README.source

So potential sponsor doesn't need to spent much time for its checking.

Also this update is quite important because it closes bugs and improves the package quality.