RFS:opensearchserver package

Hi,

I am the creator and main developer of OpenSearchServer, an open source search engine hosted at SourceForge.

Because a large part of our community is using the Debian distribution, I think it would be great to have it embedded in the Debian distribution.

OpenSearchServer is hosted at SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensearchserve/

The application works with TOMCAT6 and any  JAVA 5 or JAVA 6 virtual machine.  I did my best to fit well with the Tomcat6 package.
I think a good sponsor will be someone who is comfortable with JAVA/TOMCAT environment.

Here are the information needed, copy of the current control file:

---------------
Source: opensearchserver
Maintainer: Emmanuel Keller <ekeller@open-search-server.com>
Build-Depends: java5-runtime-headless | java6-runtime-headless, ant, debhelper (>= 7.0.50~)
Standards-Version: 3.9.1

Package: opensearchserver
Architecture: any
Depends: java5-runtime-headless | java6-runtime-headless, tomcat6
Recommends: tomcat-native
 An open source search engine and crawler based on best open source technologies. A stable, high-performance piece of software. It is a modern search engine and a suite of high-powered full text search algorithms.
----------------

The tar ball location is: http://opensearchserve.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opensearchserve/branches/1.2/?view=tar
The package is in the source, in the "debian" sub folder.

I have created the package, doing my best to follow all the rules. I have successfully tested the package on squeeze.

Of course, I am fully available to build, test, develop,...

Thank you for your help and for any feedback.

Best,
Emmanuel.

Emmanuel Keller
CTO OpenSearchServer