RFS: psi-plus

Dear mentors,

My regular sponsor is very busy now. And he don't know when he will find enough free time. So maybe someone else can sponsoring this version of package.

 * Package name    : psi-plus
   Version         : 0.15~svn3910-2
 * URL             : http://psi-dev.googlecode.com/
 * License         : GPLv2 or later (basically)
   Section         : net

It builds those binary packages:
  psi-plus   - Qt-based jabber client (basic version)
  psi-plus-common - common files for Psi+
  psi-plus-content-download - content download plugins for Psi+
  psi-plus-dbg - Qt-based jabber client (basic version) [debug symbols]
  psi-plus-plugins - plugins for Psi+
  psi-plus-plugins-dbg - plugins for Psi+ [debug symbols]
  psi-plus-skins - skins for Psi+
  psi-plus-webkit - Qt-based jabber client (WebKit version)
  psi-plus-webkit-dbg - Qt-based jabber client (WebKit version) [debug symbols]

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/psi-plus

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/psi-plus/psi-plus_0.15~svn3910-2.dsc

Best regards,
Boris