Re: RFS: glipper

2011/9/20 Gergely Nagy <algernon@madhouse-project.org>:
> A few nitpickings from the sideline, if you don't mind (IANADD applies,
> and so on and so forth):
> * It would perhaps be a good idea to add a few more headers to
>  debian/patches/01_license-headers.patch, like fill in the Author
>  field, or add "Origin: Upstream CVS" or somesuch, to make it even
>  clearer where it comes from.

The license header was removed in upstream source, so I decided to remove it.

> * debian/copyright has this text:
> "This package was debianized by Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk> on
> Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:40:26 +0100.
> The current Debian maintainer is Davide truffa <davide@catoblepa.org>"
> This is obviously not the case, as the package is currently orphaned,
> and the changelog closes the appropriate bug too, so the current
> maintainer should be updated (by mentioning all former maintainers too,
> preferably).

My bad, already fixed and added new upstream author and copyright for
that author.

> * debian/rules
> Very minor nitpicking, but... it's not a sample debian/rules anymore ;)

You're totally right! Thanks for your comments, I re-uploaded the
package with all the changes mentioned above, if someone can upload
the package I'll be very glad.

Thanks on advance

José Ernesto Dávila Pantoja
Licenciado en Computación
Ubuntu Member
Ubuntu User #395356
GNU/Linux User #18273
Blog: http://josernestodavila.blogspot.com/
Fingerprint: 42F6 CCA0 22B2 B64C 131D  AA9C 5943 CDFE 99BC D948