experimental or unstable

The last release of roxterm went to experimental instead of unstable.
TBH I forgot that I'd changed it to experimental at some point, but
after release I thought perhaps it's just as well because of the major
changes. However, I think this has resulted in few users noticing the
new version and I think it's reliable enough for unstable. There's a new
release ready; should I switch back to unstable for it?

You're probably thinking if I'm making a new release already it can't be
that stable! But only one of the changes relates to something specific
to roxterm 2, and it's to make a new feature optional rather than to fix
a bug
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3365527&group_id=124080&atid=698431>.
It also closes a bug in previous unstable releases (#639687).