Re: Cavalry

Noone said that your package is not very useful.

Debian provides an enormous set of packages. Therefore, the people
here would like to see what your package has to to offer in addition
to what is available in Debian already. You have to convince them of
the usefulness of your package.

* Explain how your package "provides a good way for people with
low-quality connections to access remote data"
* Convince the people here that there is no other package package
providing the same features yet

If you don't there will be litttle chance that your package will be
included indeed.

And indeed, if you do not provide any source code it will not be very
useful to talk about anything your package does.