RFS: cvsconnect (QA upload)

[Not subscribed to debian-mentors, please CC me.]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package of "cvsconnect". It builds
this binary package:
cvsconnect - CVS connection minimizer

This is a QA upload that fixes a serious bug:
#636883 cvsconnect: yada modifies build-dependencies when rebuilding

I have replaced the yada packaging with dh and fixed most lintian
warnings. The remaining output of 'lintian -IE --pedantic':
I: cvsconnect source: debian-watch-file-is-missing

This is because the upstream source is no longer available.

Further information about this package can be found here:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/cvsconnect

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:
  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cvsconnect/cvsconnect_0.1.cvs20001202-2.dsc

Regards,
--