RFS: kbdd (new version)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version of my package "kbdd".

The upload would fix the following bug of severity "important":

  Bug #638947: "kbdd: dbus-launch needed"

I have also updated the man page of the program.
Here are the respective changelog entries:

kbdd (0.6-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/control:
    - add missing dependency on dbus-x11 (Closes: #638947).
  * debian/patches:
    - add man-page-fixes patch.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/kbdd

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kbdd/kbdd_0.6-2.dsc

Kind regards,

Stanislav Maslovski