Re[2]: RFS: manaplus

Hi,
Thanks for review.

24 августа 2011, 19:33 от Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:
> Here is a review:
>
> Please send upstream your patch.
I am upstream author. Most time i compliling with embeded libs. Some libs a bit changed and this error was not detected before i released tarball.
For packaging i add this patch.

From what tarball as orig I should create packages? May be I should put on server stripped tarball without embeded libs, fonts and other?
Aslo some part of own sources now not used while compiling deb package. Should I remove it from tarball too?

> What is your reason for using the single-debian-patch dpkg-source option?

It was suggestion from lintian.

> /usr/games and /usr/share/games are due to be deprecated by the FHS
> maintainers, I think new packages should not use these dirs.

Then what dirs better use?

I will fix issues, and after will send another letter.