Re: unable to upload

#upload to debian mentors
dput debexpo yourpackage_yourversion_arch.changes

that worked for me about 10-15 hours ago or so.

it would help if you wrote your command and its output...

the package first shows up on mentors page after 2-5 minutes or so, and it
might never show up if your package has lots of errors I think(read the faq).

check it with linthian -Ii --pedantic *.dsc first and pbuilder --build.

-
Michael Ole Olsen