RFS: spotweb (new version)

Dear mentors,

I've just uploaded an update to the spotweb package. Here is the Debian
changelog:
  * Complete i18n of spotweb.templates, spotweb.templated now completely
in English, added nl.po
  * Added VCS fields to control file
  * Added (almost) empty watch file to quiet lintian. Upstream does not
have any releases yet, only git commits.
  * Removed quilt dependency since the package is source format 3.0 (quilt)

The one thing lintian -iI --pedantic complains about now is the absence of
an upstream changelog. The only way to make one would be to include the
output of git log, which is over 15k lines ;-(.

The new .dsc is at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/spotweb/spotweb_0~20110818+git9fcd44c4-1~pre2.dsc
Package URL: http://mentors.debian.net/package/spotweb
Original RFS appended below.